We'll will be selling the preliminary version of the AH-EPS Instructor's Package for the first time on April 25th at the BCTEAL annual conference in Vancouver, British Columbia. The conference theme could not be more appropriate, "Brain-compatible language learning." Here is what it will include:
Additional Student Practice Video sets will cost about $100 (for a DVD set and 3 hard copies of the workbook.) We'll begin shipping orders beginning in June. Ordering information will be available May 1st here and at www.eslenglish.ca.
- 10 Teaching Videos (10 video lessons) on 4 DVDs
- 2, 1-hour webcam consultations with AH-EPS consultants (You have to pay for it, even if you don't use w/in 60 days.)
- 1 Instructors Guide (about 70 pages)
- 1 Student Practice Video set (3 DVDs). That is enough DVDs for 3 students. (It is recommended that students do the homework practice together, in groups of 2 or 3.)
- 3 Student Workbooks (The workbook is about 120 pages in length. You can pass that out in pieces or all at once.)
- 14 consonant video mini-modules (on 1 DVD)
Cost is $400 plus shipping.
Once the final version comes out by the end of the summer, the cost will go up by about $100. Sometime in the fall also the downloadable (and possibly streaming) versions of the package will be available as well.
If you'd like to get your name on the list now for a set, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in touch!