We are about to move and open up new social media:
- Facebook: actonhaptic (That is up now and will be "embellished" in the next few days! When you get a chance, please go "like" it when you have a chance!)
- Twitter: @actonhaptic (Will kick that off at the BCTEAL conference later this week where we are doing four haptic presentations!)
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org (We'll use that for all business communications, beginning immediately.)
- Website: www.actonhaptic.com and www.actonhaptic.ca (Those will go up as the streaming and download components come online.) For now our "home" for access to the demonstration videos and general information on AH-EPS will remain where it is now at Fiona Bramble's website.
- Blog: We'll stay with HICPR for more general haptic research, but the pedagogical work, especially that related to general haptic pronunciation teaching, will move over to www.hapticpronunciationteaching.blogspot.ca.