- Ignores it.
- Notes covertly and consults with student privately later.
- Requests target be repeated out loud, by learner or class as a whole
- Leads learner to correct approximation of the sound.
- Models correct pronunciation once or twice without further attention.
- Passes to learner written note on "error."
- Does a quick, impromptu (probably canned) insightful explanation
- Instructs learner to "notice" something . . .
- Uses gesture signalling pronunciation issue (may be very differentiated to indicate part of speech, etc.)
- Points to Gattegno-like wall chart . . .
- Instructs learner to put the target sound or word on personal practice list or in pronunciation diary or "log."
- Has peer point out error.
- Has peer makes notes to be shared later.
- (Haptic-integrated) does word or phrase with learner using appropriate pedagogical movement pattern a couple of times.
- (Haptic-integrated) instructs learner to do word or phrase as homework. (See also earlier posts on EHIEP-based homework frameworks.)