|Clip art: Clker|
1. an explicit, detailed plan of an experiment. I love that one!
2. the original notes made on an autopsy, an experiment, or a case of disease. Sort of like this blog!
3. a detailed written set of instructions to guide the care of a patient or to assist the practitioner in the performance of a procedure.That is a great fit to an EHIEP protocol!
- (Optional) EHIEP system introduction
- Warm Up Protocol (WUP)
- (Optional) Body Flex Protocol (BFP)
- Matrix (visual field) Anchoring Protocol (MAP)
- (2 basic; 2 optional) Vowel and Word Stress Protocols (VWSP)
- (Optional) Vowel Resonance Protocol (VRP)
- Rhythm Group Butterfly Protocol (RGBP)
- (2) Intonation Touch-i-nami Protocols (ITP)
- TaiChi Fluency Protocol (TFP)
- Rhythmic Feet Fight Club Protocol (RFFCP)
- (Optional) Baton Integration Protocol (BIP)
There are also 8, 5-minute Consonant "Protocolettes" (th, r, l/n, f/v, w, y, s/z, sh/zh) haptic-videos.
Each complete protocol includes 7 short video clips: (a) Demonstration, (b) Training, (c) Rhythmic practice, (d) Classroom procedure, (e) Homework 1, (f) Homework 2, and (g) Home work 3.
Each protocol includes Instructor guidelines and Student workbook. The complete system will be available later this year. The videos will probably be downloadable from iTunes or a similar web source. The system is designed for the relatively untrained instructor, equipped with only video player appropriate for the class size of some kind. The demonstration clips and some of the consonant protocolettes will be available here (for free!) soon. Keep in touch.