Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Daily (Charlie Kirk–style) Digital Life Litany for Protection, Direction and Stewardship

Caveat emptier: This post was drafted with help from an AI assistant (Perplexity)— but ideated and edited extensively by the human, Bill Acton

Wikipedia

Lord Jesus,

in a world where everyone can speak

and almost no one stops to pray,

teach me to begin with you

before I begin with my opinions.


When I open my phone,

remind me that I am first your disciple,

not my audience’s performer.


Let your Word shape my words—

truth spoken in love,

conviction joined to compassion,

courage that never forgets

the command to love my enemies.


Guard my heart

from building my identity

on arguments and outrage.


Help me remember

that the people I debate

are souls you died for,

not just “the other side.”


Keep me from treating anyone

as beyond hope or beneath respect.


Protect my mind

from half‑truths and easy slogans.


Give me a hunger for wisdom,

for careful reading,

for honest evidence.


And when I am wrong,

grant me the humility

to admit it,

learn,

and grow.


Make my online life

a place where grace is visible:

where I defend what I believe

without despising those who differ,

where I stand for justice

without forgetting mercy,

where I am willing

to be faithful

even when being popular

would be easier.


And grant that my stewardship

of these platforms

shows the fruit of your Spirit—

love, joy, peace,

patience, kindness, goodness,

faithfulness, gentleness,

and self‑control—

so that whatever I say

points not to me,

but back to you.


AI‑assisted creative work: This litany is an imaginative parody pastiche using generative AI. It imitates the public persona of [Charlie Kirk] for commentary and devotional reflection. It is not created by or affiliated with [Charlie Kirk], and should not be taken as his real views or words.''

wracton@gmail.com
williamacton.legalshieldassociate.com (Legalshield and IDshield subscription information and applying for associate positions)

No comments:

Post a Comment