- New video released describing the history and development of Essential Haptic-integrated English Pronunciation (EHIEP).
- Birthday webinar/party (We'll post a series of "success stories" before that happens. If you have one you'd like to contribute, please pass that on to me.)
- Release of new student self-study course.
- Recognition of "shrewdnesses, pandemoniums and zeals" of hapticians worldwide! (Each local group needs to choose its respective collective noun, based on which best describes their collective "personality", of course.)
- We are also working on setting up a new professional organization or "shrewdness" of Hapticians or reviving the earlier International Association of Haptic-integrated Pronunciation Teaching Researchers and Instructors (IAHPTRI) from a few years ago. (If you belonged back then, we'll be in touch.)
Keep in touch!