- You can create "Flow-ency" using one of the AH-EPS techniques, the Rhythm Fight Club.
- You can have learners strike Amy Cuddy-like poses or just move more confidently before they start speaking.
- You can make sure that learners are well-connected to their network.
- You can do some more work on basic phonemes . . .
Clip art: Clker/
Library of Congress
- Learners can lower the pitch of their voices.
- You can switch to being more of a coach than a teacher.
- You can get learners to be more physical or "listen to that voice in their heads."
- Learners can go to a proposed workshop at TESOL 2015 if they are Asian female professionals with accents.
- You can, of course, just get learners to feel better about themselves . . .
Any other suggestions to add to the list?