The AH-EPS "method" uses something of the same format:
- a 30-minute haptic video
- where students "dance along with the model on the screen"
- as they are introduced to some element of English pronunciation
- and given a strategy/technique
- which instructor and student then use later in general classroom instruction
- to introduce, model, correct or provide feedback
- on pronunciation of sounds, words, phrases or longer pieces of spoken language
If you are not already a "haptician," it may be time to consider flipping . . . Go to the new Acton Haptic website to get started!
Keep in touch!