- At your own pace, online! (Available beginning May 15th.)
- Improve your pronunciation teaching quickly, in less than 3 months by taking the new Haptic Pronunciation Teaching - English (HaPT-E)* Certification Course from Actonhaptic.com.
- Haptic pronunciation teaching has been shown to be one of the best ways to provide good modeling, feedback and correction of pronunciation, plus enhance learning of vocabulary.
- HaPT-E uses specially designed pedagogical gesture with touch to make teaching more effective and efficient.
- The course is designed especially for the non-native English speaking teacher.
- To take the course you need no background in pronunciation teaching or linguistics.
- Each module of the complete, 10-module course takes about 2 hours.
- Recommended course length is 2 hours per week for 12 weeks,
- But it can be done in less than 2 months as well, 2 or 3 modules per week with time for tests and feedback, if certification is desired.
- Includes 1-year free access to course videos (Vimeo.com) and automatic updates. (Regular price for unlimited video access is $5 per month)
- With the certificate you can train other teachers in the HaPT-E techniques. (Special rates available for certificate holders who, themselves, do professional development.)
Certification is provided by Actonhaptic.com or can be offered in partnership with your institution. (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.)
* Pronounced like but not to be confused with a "Hap Tee" (a loose fitting tee shirt with round neckline + raw, curved hem) although there are some haptic and "morphological" similarities!!!