Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Roll KINETIK Out Day 17! - Haptic Pronunciation teaching "Pas de deux"

To  quote one of my favorite lines from one of my all time favorite country western songs, "I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance." One "dance" in haptic pronunciation teaching happens when instructor and students move in synchrony as they do a Movement, tone and touch technique (MT3) to model, correct or provide feedback on some bit(s) of language in class--one of the two dozen or so that I'll be introducing each week in the Hapticanars, in fact.  

Today's post from Locals.com (actonhaptic@locals.com) is also listed here on the Roll Out blog page, along with the previous 16 posts! Here are links to the recent blogpost with details on the method, and more on the Acton Haptic Community on the new, upgraded actonhaptic.com website





 

No comments:

Post a Comment