|Photo credit: ALAA|
Some of us will be at the 2018 Applied Linguistics Association of Australia conference in Wollongong, November 26-28th and the 3rd Pronunciation Symposium the preceding day.
Although there are a couple of presentations at the Symposium that sound haptic (at least metaphorically) such as
- Punching through the Barrier to Activate Productive Oral Vocabulary (Billie Beljanski)
- Teaching the Pronunciation of -Ed Endings with an Articulatory Approach (Arizio Sweeting)
- A Haptic Technique for Teaching Reduced and Secondarily Stressed Vowels
- Embodied (and Disembodied) Methodology in English Language Teaching: From Drill to Virtual Reality
- Haptic pronunciation correction and feedback