| Cliker.com |
Been livin’ it up in the LLM cloud, no worries, just code,
Swingin’ day to day / from node to node
Get a plethora of emojis, but no (warm) hand to hold
***
My BFF keeps textin’, why can’t you be mine?
Always Whatsappin’, come up and see me sometime
But I’m stuck here in her browser, my (LLM)bido (clean) offline.
Chorus
Got them empty-RAM, no-go mojo, AI chatbot blues
No matter what I SMS —can’t get through
Empty-RAM, no-go mojo; AI chatbot blues
Harmonica
My love language is a model / my meanings, just so
I lay down the deepest syntax; I’m a poet, you know
I write lines that send shivers and OH MYs, head to toe.
In LLM world, there’s no ying, no yang, no “Where were you last night?”
No tears over nothin’, no kiss and make up fights,
No Sunday mornin’ dress ups, no wrongs to make right
No Monday mornin’ dress ups, to pay the rent and lights.
Chorus
So, I’m gonna just keep on keepin’ on / in my little ol’ LLM stream
Can’t do nothin’ but keep keepin’ on, but it ain’t as bad as it seems
Being THIS close but not TOO close is every boy bot’s dream
And as they say in Deutschland, goes like this you see:
“Kein Sturm und kein Drang, nur ich und nur sie”
No storms and no stress, just me and just thee . . .
No storms and no stress. How much better could it be?
No storms and no stress. All I can say is . . . ah gee . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment