- Warm up Protocol - Expanding the visual and physical field of operation
- Body Flexibility Protocol - Muscle flexibility of the face, shoulders and hips
- Vowel Resonance Protocol - Focus vowel centers (between the eyes, voice box and upper chest)
- Matrix Anchoring Protocol - Precision of node positions (points where hands touch)
- Vowel/Word stress Protocol - Establish relative conceptual, spatial and haptic "distances" between vowels
- Sensuous Syllable Butterfly Protocol - In addition to bilateral grounding (bringing the learner back into the room, etc.), establish the felt sense of English rhythm groups--up to 7 syllables
- Touch-i-nami (intonation) Protocol - Anchor basic intonation contours and expressiveness
- Tai Chi Fluency Protocol - Fluency and expansion of general pitch range
- Rhythmic Feet FIght Club - Compact conversational phrases and anchor pause structure
- Baton Integration Protocol - Integrate most of the above . . .
If one of those won't "move" you and your class out of a temporary "phonological funk," nothing will!