We are doing a workshop today at King George International College in Vancouver. One section of the handout has a helpful set of guidelines to use in talking to students about the system:
- EHIEP will help you learn and remember vocabulary and pronunciation better.
- All you have to do is follow the instructions.
- It is a good way for the instructor to correct your errors.
- It is fun, relaxing and easy to do.
- After each class video lesson, you must practice three times a week, in the morning for about 30 minutes before you come to school. (It is better to practice every other day, not every day.)
- It is based in part on research on touch and movement in computer games and robotics--very much like Wii and iPhone!
- And if those points don't work, the default position: Let your body decide. Experience it for a few lessons and then make up your mind. Almost never fails . . .