Monday, August 8, 2011

Haptic testimonials from the stars - II

Clip art: Clker
/Library of Congress
Talk about being out (side) of the (Cornell university research) box:

"I loved the haptics. They were much better than Cats." -Matthew Broderick, actor

"A haptic box? What's the deal with a haptic box? Someone tell me, because I'd like to know." -Jerry Seinfeld, actor

"I felt like I was living inside the Cornell box." -Shaquille O'Neal, professional basketball player

"These haptics made me a better-looking man. After I experienced the Cornell box, I had a date every night for a year!" -Steven Adler, the original drummer for Guns and Roses

Talk about endorsements for all things haptic! Rather than unpack what they think that are talking about specifically, I'll just leave it at that . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment